To maintain interest in new products, we have prepared various upgrade options. It is modernization, not the notorious restyling. We have outlined a plan for the evolution and expansion of the model range of new baits for 2019-2023. (upgrade options)
Two models of winter lures were put into production
1. Ice Jig ButterFly_1 sizes 40, 50 and 60 mm (22 variants of color)
2. Ice Jig Rattle version_1 sizes 40, 50, 60 and 75 mm (14 variants of color).
Two models of summer lures were put into production
1. New lure – code name TurboSpinner sizes 25, 30, 35, 40, 50 and 60 mm (15 variants of color)
2. New Spinner code name Far&Deep – size#2, #3 and #4 (20 variants of color).
Projects under development.
1. Ice Jig ButterFly version _2_code name Arctic ButterFly
2. Ice Jig ButterFly version _3_code name Ice Jig Swing (TURN) + Rattle version
3. Ice Jig Rattle version_2_code name Sparkling Rattle
Partnership with us
We invite a partner – financially stable successful company, which has the desire and financial resources for advance in the market of fishing lures, interested in expanding its range of baits and business progress.
Projects that we can offer to your attention
(most of the ideas and developments are patented (in my portfolio 23 patents)).
If you have questions, send us an email at email@example.com
4. Ice Jig Rattle version_3_code name Ringing Helix
5. Ice Jig Rattle version_4 (see item 2)
6. Turbo_Body projects
c) Vertical jig_code name Christmas Tree
d) TurboSpinner for sea fishing or a downrigger
e) Lure for FlyFishing
7. New Spinner (code name Far&Deep)
a) New Spinner – size #00, #0, #1, #5 and #6
For sizes #00, #0, #1, which are used mainly on shallow and mountain rivers, it is necessary to design another spinbody – with two stabilizers
b) The project includes removable lead body with different weights
c) Different spinblades – standard spinblade
8. Wobbler with wings. 2 versions – for standing water and for a river with flow
9. Wobblers and bottom lures using THF. (Temporary the hook fixation).
10. Program in soft lures – New Soft Baits
11. Jig Head «Grasshopper» (code name Crown Head Jig).
We have several more projects, but they need patenting. It’s too early to talk about it.